Discover the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
What Does Your Smile Say About You?
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Is smiling a nightmarish source of stress and embarrassment? Is your smile keeping you from showing off who you truly are? It might just be. Research shows that refraining yourself from smiling could be having serious consequences on your life and that you could be missing out on some amazing benefits.
What Are The Benefits Of Smiling?
Did you know that the simple act of smiling can have wonderful effects on your life? Smiling significantly:
- Affects your mood.
- Impacts the way you communicate and connect with others.
- Influences other people's perceptions of you.
People who have a nice smile and smile often seem happier and are more valued by others. Not smiling could come across to others as awkward and make it difficult for them to interpret your facial expression.
Yellowing, crooked, damaged or missing teeth often cause lower self-esteem and a lack of confidence. For these reasons, you may not be smiling. Luckily for you, cosmetic dentistry can easily correct the appearance of your smile and improve your confidence.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental work and techniques that some experienced dentists can use to easily modify or improve the look and function of your teeth. Fortunately, some of these techniques are expertly used by dentists right here in Edmonton. Here's what they can offer you for a quick and easy makeover:
- Bonding is a painless way to make minor restoration to your teeth. To fix gaps; to repair chipped or broken teeth; or to improve their colour, bonding is a simple way to enhance your smile.
- Veneers, like bonding, will improve the look of your teeth. These ultra-thin porcelain shells will be added directly onto your teeth to fix any problems with misalignment, shape and coloration.
- Crowns are typically used for teeth that have suffered more damaged. These porcelain crowns will be applied over your teeth for a naturally beautiful and functional effect.
- Invisalign® are custom-made, clear and removable braces that will straighten your teeth discretely.
Teeth whitening will give you optimal result to fix any decolouration problems.
Make today the last day you feel stressed or embarrassed to smile. Give Dr. Joly of Joly Dental Care, an experienced Edmonton dentist in cosmetic dentistry, the chance to make your dream of having a great smile a reality.
Say yes to finally showing off the confident person you truly are and visit us online to make an appointment for a consultation today!